Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's raining movies out here

Click on the images to see in full resolution.

Behold once again how Ravi aka Crudo Cruox's avarice towers over my significantly more modest haul. Also, what appears to be a deliberate attempt to strain poor Rajesh Balakrishnan's limbs with the load of multiple copies of the same album (see top)


The Tower of Babel in close-up:


Modest haul in close-up (sorry for the flash but on my ancient camera I can't seem to get an non-blurry pic in the evening without using it):


Modest haul in more detail below:

1. I love me my Hammer horror and other thingies. Batman's a digibook and Blade Runner's the 5-disc (3BD + 2DVD) Complete Collector's set.


2. The name's Bond, James Bond.


3. The Criterions - including the most monstrous Criterion release of all time


4. Godzilla in full glory


5. And these came in today from Amazon UK. Return... is a Steelbook loaded with extras. Like I said, it's raining movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post spam.